What to Pack to Nick Punta Cana!
By Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana
Apart from clothes, obviously.
It's only a few days until your much needed family vacation to Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, and you’re sitting in your room staring blankly at your suitcase thinking, how do I even begin to start packing? What’s even more, is that in addition to your own luggage, you probably have to worry about packing for your kids too. Well, fear not parents, because this list of essential things to pack to Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana will ease that much dreaded process.
Let’s start with the obvious items you don’t want to leave at home by accident -
- Passports – you’re probably thinking, well duh. But we can’t tell you how many times we’ve known parents leaving in a rush and totally forgetting these. Or worse, forgetting that they were expired! Pack these in your purse or personal item and keep ‘em safe.
- Sunscreen – Even if you’re the kind of person who repels sun, pack sunscreen, because it is always summer in Punta Cana! Between your time at the infinity pool, golden sands of Uvero Alto Beach, your Swim-Up suites, and Aqua Nick, you’ll need it, trust us.
- Smartphones & Tablets – Again, a clear choice. But with free WiFi throughout the entire resort, taking family photos, sharing moments in the sand or snapping selfies with SpongeBob just got that much easier. Plus, you never know which Pokémon are lurking throughout the resort
- A Good Book – Trust us when we say there’s plenty to do at the resort. From character breakfasts at Zest, to meet & greets at Character Central, and even archery lessons(!), the activities are endless. But few things are as relaxing as lounging on the beach with a good book.
- Swimsuits – okay, we know this one is really obvious. Just a friendly reminder ;)
Now, let’s go through some things you may not have thought of –
- A Selfie Stick – We know, you’re judging us right now. But when traveling in couples or with kids, selfie sticks can really come in handy for getting that group shot with the perfect lighting and just the right angles! Holiday photo, done. You’re welcome.
- A Floppy Hat – Because floppy hats never go out of style, are the perfect accessory to any resort-wear outfit, and give your Instagram photos an added level of chic.
- Fun Pool Floaties – Also an added touch to your Instagram photos, fun pool floaties like Pineapples, Parrots and Flamingos (the list goes on and on) make your time in the pool that much better.
- Yellow Sponges – To build your own DIY sculpture of SpongeBob SquarePants, of course... We kid, we kid!
Of course, don’t forget your, you know, clothes. And there you have it! A full blown, full proof, raise the roof packing list.