What We're Thankful for at Nick Punta Cana
By Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana
Forget sweater weather... here are five things were thankful for at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana!
Autumn typically means the changing of leaves, sweater weather, butternut squash season, and non-stop pumpkin spice. But down in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, it means something else. Here are five things were thankful for at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana!
- Bikini Weather - Down at Nick Resort Punta Cana, there’s actually no such thing as sweater weather. With average temperatures of 82º F all year long, flip flops, floppy hats and floaties are always in fashion, and frost bite simply doesn’t exist.
- Swim-Up Suites – Tropical vacations often mean some R&R, fruity cocktails, snorkeling and sun bathing. But lounging is taken to a whole new level at the Nick Resort, with swim-up suites! Direct pool access from your balcony means you’re free to tan, swim, do handstands, play chicken, float around, or go back into your room to jump on your bed. All as you please.
- Machete Burgers – Burgers and fries can be found anywhere, but down at Nick Resort Punta Cana, we’re especially thankful for the Machete Burger. Feeding 8 people, this burger comes with curb appeal and is for those with quite the appetite. The best part? It’s all part of the Gourmet Inclusive Experience, which means your food & beverage is included.
- SpongeBob Selfies – Being at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana means you’re bound to get some Insta-worthy shots. From the golden sands of Uvero Alto Beach, to the fun wallpaper inside Vino Vino and the character sculpts at Aqua Nick, every moment is bound to be a photo opp. The best shots however, are the selfies you’ll snap with SpongeBob, karate chops you’ll learn with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the silly moments you’ll experience when Patrick photo bombs you. #Instagood, indeed.
- Family Vacations – Above anything else, making memories with family and loved ones are what makes vacationing at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana worthwhile. Whether it’s building sandcastles, staying up late for midnight room service, or getting Slimed (something surely on everyone’s bucket list), these are the moments that truly mater.